With only 4 ingredients, this easy vegan/paleo dessert is perfect for the holidays!
- 3 Pears
- 1 lemon slice
- Ground cardamom
- Maple Syrup
- Optional: whipped coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Take pears and cut in half.
- Use a melon ball scoop and scoop out the core.
- Rub with a slice of lemon to keep from browning.
- Place each pear, skin-side down, on a baking sheet or pan.
- Sprinkle each pear with 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- Drizzle each pear with enough maple syrup to lightly coat and fill the scooped out hole with maple syrup.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately.
- Optional: serve with ice cream or whipped cream.