Dreamy Coconut Chia Pudding with Blueberries – a simple, yet decadent breakfast option that is gluten free and dairy free!
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 Tablespoons Bonne Maman INTENSE Blueberry Fruit Spread
- Combine coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla extract, salt and chia seeds in small mixing bowl.
- Whisk to combine and set aside, stirring occasionally.
- After approximately 15-20 minutes, pudding should start to thicken.
- Taste and add additional salt or vanilla extract, as desired.
- Take two small jars or cups and add 2 Tablespoons of Bonne Maman INTENSE Blueberry Fruit Spread (more or less as desired) in the bottom of each.
- Divide chia pudding between the two jars evenly.
- Top with fresh blueberries and/or coconut flakes.
- Serve immediately.
You could also prep the chia pudding ahead of time; simply store in airtight container in the refrigerator.