- 3 egg whites
- 2 Tablespoons chopped spinach
- 1.3 oz soft goat cheese
- Approx. 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (the more colorful the better) – washed and cut in half lengthwise
- Kosher salt to taste and ground black pepper
- In small bowl, add egg whites and spinach; mix.
- Add egg white mixture to omelette pan on medium heat.
- Turn on broiler on high and place tomatoes on cookie sheet lined with foil – don’t put in oven yet.
- Use spatula to gently slide under the omelette on all sides as it starts to cook.
- Continue working the spatula under the omelette, ensuring it isn’t sticking.
- Once omelette is fully cooked on the side that is down, carefully use a spatula (or two) to quickly flip it over.
- Put tomatoes in the oven for approx. 3 minutes or until tomatoes are starting to sizzle..
- Using your (clean) hands, place chunks of goat cheese all over one half of the omelette.
- Fold other side of omelette over the other and let goat cheese melt.
- Take out tomatoes.
- Plate omelette and sprinkle with kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve tomatoes on top of omelette.