Full of clean, healthy ingredients, this Whole30 compliant bowl is delicious and easy enough for a weeknight!
- 1 purple sweet potato
- 1 yam
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup micro-greens
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large carrot, ribboned
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Spinach leaves
- olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, drizzle in olive oil and then sprinkle with cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet and roast on middle rack for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Take mushrooms and toss lightly in olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and put in oven when there are 10 minutes left on the potatoes; toss halfway.
- Take your bowls and place spinach at the bottom, drizzle a little olive oil and toss.
- Take salmon and break it into chunks, placing 4 oz in each bowl.
- Then add potatoes, cucumber, micro greens, carrot ribbons and mushrooms.
- Poach your eggs and place in the center.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds.