- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground coffee
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups grated zucchini (squeeze out excess water)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Extra chocolate chips and sea salt for garnish
- In medium mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, flax, baking soda, salt and coffee).
- If possible, sift your flour and cocoa powder in the bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- In stand mixer, beat eggs for about 30 seconds.
- Melt butter and coconut oil.
- Add to eggs along with vanilla and coconut sugar.
- Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Then take dry ingredients and, while stand mixer is on low, slowly add dry ingredients until fully mixed in.
- Gently fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Place in 9×9 pan (rub pan with some crisco or non-stick).
- Add additional chocolate chips on top or additional zucchini.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt before serving.