This Homemade Taco Seasoning is easy to make, flavorful and so delicious! Not too spicy! (Whole30/Paleo)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients in small bowl and mix to combine.
- Use in your favorite taco recipe or store in an airtight container and place in your cupboard or pantry!
- Feel free to increase the spice level by adding additional cayenne pepper one 1/8 teaspoon at a time.
- I highly recommend double or tripling this recipe to keep a batch in your cupboard at all times!
Keywords: how to make homemade taco seasoning, homemade taco seasoning, homemade taco seasoning recipe