- 10 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 4 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 Teaspoon cinnamon
- drop of vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2–3 Tablespoons of milk (almond milk works – add more or less depending upon the desired consistency)
- 3–4 scoops of vanilla ice cream (non-dairy works)
- 2 Tablespoons of crushed graham cracker
- whipped cream
- In small bowl combine pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Mix well and taste. Add another 1/4 Teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice if not pumpkin-ey enough for you.
- In blender, add ice cream, malted milk powder and milk.
- Then add pumpkin mixture.
- Pulse blender until mixture is still thick, but blended.
- Take tall glass and wipe caramel around the top edge and then dip in the crushed graham cracker.
- Then take caramel and drizzle it in the empty glass along the sides.
- Then pour malt into the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with additional caramel and sprinkle with left over crushed graham cracker.
- Serve immediately.