How to Make Crispy Chicken Skins – an easy, step-by-step tutorial that teaches you how to make delicious crispy chicken skins at home!
- 3–4 large pieces of chicken skin (or however many pieces of chicken skin you want)
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take cookie sheet and lay a piece of parchment paper down.
- Place your chicken skins down
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a little bit of paprika.
- Lay another piece of parchment paper on top of the skins.
- Then place another cookie sheet on top to flatten.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- If you want less crispy, remove second cookie sheet after 30 minutes and then put back in the oven for the remaining 20-25 minutes.
Keywords: crispy chicken skins