- 1/2 cup tightly packed kale
- 1/2 cup roasted/salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup tightly packed carrot shavings (use vegetable peeler)
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1/2–1 cup beets (peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 oz goat cheese (crumbled or soft)
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon white vinegar
- pinch of salt
- In good-sized bowl add kale, edamame, beets, carrots, pumpkin seeds and goat cheese.
- In smaller bowl, add honey, olive oil, white vinegar and a pinch of salt – whisk.
- Serve salad with vinaigrette on the side …. and maybe some extra cheese just in case people want more.