A simple recipe for homemade sweet balsamic glaze!
- 8.5 oz container of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup + 1 Teaspoon sugar
- Add balsamic vinegar and sugar to large saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce to simmer.
- Let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Glaze is done when it coats the back of a spoon (remember it will thicken as it cools).
- If you don’t want too sweet of a glaze, start with 1/4 cup sugar and taste it at the 20 minute mark. You can always add more sugar.
- The better the balsamic vinegar you use, the better the glaze.
Keywords: sweet balsamic glaze, balsamic glaze, how to make balsamic glaze