Individual cheesecake bites that are so delicious and easy to make!
- 1 1/2 cup dates (pitted and roughly chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate grain-free granola (I used Purely Elizabeth)
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight or quick soaked by pouring boiling water on top and letting sit for at least an hour)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese (I used Tofutti)
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted but cooled
- pinch sea salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch of turmeric (for coloring)
- 1 Tablespoons granulated sugar (coconut sugar would work as well)
- Splash of lemon juice
- Combine crust ingredients in food processor and pulse a few times to combine.
- Pour into medium mixing bowl and finish combining with your hands.
- Spray regular sized muffin tin with ghee or olive oil.
- Place a scoop of the filling in each muffin cup and press firmly so it is nice and compact.
- You want to it come up the side just a little bit so it forms a little cup.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 325.
- Place filling ingredients in blender or food processor and combine until smooth.
- Taste and make any adjustments necessary with nutmeg or sugar.
- Pour evenly into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 325 or until sides are firm but middle is somewhat jiggly.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream or meringue.