Butter Poached Lobster Tails – a simple, but decadent holiday dish that is sure to impress!! (Whole30 + Paleo)
- 1/4 cup Carlini Ghee Clarified Butter, plus additional for dipping
- 2 or more Specially Selected Wild Caught Cold Water Lobster Tails, thawed
- Stonemill Salt and Stonemill Ground Black Pepper
- Using sharp pair of kitchen shears, cut down the full length of underside of the lobster tail.
- Using your hands, pull the lobster meat away from the shell and fully remove it.
- Place on plate and pat dry.
- Repeat with however many lobster tails you are cooking.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add ghee to 12 inch cast iron skillet and bring to medium heat.
- Once ghee is hot, carefully place lobster into pan and allow to cook 1-3 minutes per side or until meat is no longer translucent.
- Once fully cooked, remove and place on plate.
- Serve immediately with additional melted ghee for dipping.
- Feel free to cook as many lobster tails as you want!
Keywords: butter poached lobster