- 4 grapefruit
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar (or regular granulated sugar)
- 4–5 large basil leaves, chopped
- greek yogurt
- Cut grapefruit in half.
- Place on cookie sheet and sprinkle each half with about a 1 Teaspoon sugar.
- Broil on high for about 3-5 minutes – you will want to watch it carefully as it is a fine line between caramelizing and burning.
- Remove from oven when sugar starts to brown.
- Two options for serving:
- ) Leave in rind and cut around sections with knife for easy access.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle each grapefruit with about 1 leaf worth of basil.
- Serve immediately.
- ) Remove sections from rind.
- In bowl, add about 1/2 cup greek yogurt, the grapefruit sections and about 1 Teaspoon worth of basil – drizzle with honey.
- Either way is amazing!