An easy to make and perfectly creamy coffee creamer!
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight in room temp water OR pour boiling water on top and let soak for 2 hours)
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup water
- pinch of salt
- Optional: 2-4 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Optional: vanilla
- Rinse cashews and place in high-powered blender.
- Add water and pinch of salt; and blend until thoroughly combined and mixture is creamy.
- Taste and freely add additional water if a thinner mixture is desired.
- Add maple syrup 1 Tablespoon at a time, if desired, to add sweetness.
- Add 1 Teaspoon vanilla (more to taste) if you desire.