Cashew Coffee Creamer – easy to make and so delicious!
- 1 cup cashews, soak in boiling water for 20 minutes to soften
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup water
- pinch of salt
- Optional: 2-4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain and rinse cashews and place in high-powered blender.
- Add water and pinch of salt; and blend until thoroughly combined and mixture is creamy.
- Taste and freely add additional water if a thinner mixture is desired.
- Add maple syrup 1 tablespoon at a time, if desired, to add sweetness.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (more to taste) if you desire.
- Soaking Cashews: you can also soak the cashews overnight in water too. Note: the water used to soak the cashews is separate from the water listed in the recipe card (the 1 1/4 cups) which should be added to the blender.
Keywords: cashew coffee creamer