Clean Carrot Ginger Smoothie – a plant-based, dairy-free smoothie that is packed with amazing and healthy ingredients!! (Dairy-Free)
- 1 large organic carrot (peeled and roughly chopped into chunks)
- 1/4 –1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 Teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2–3/4 Tablespoon honey
- 1/8 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2–3 slices organic canned peaches
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxmeal (optional – or add your favorite protein powder)
- Add carrot and water to blender.
- Blend until carrot has turned into a puree (may need a minute or two)
- Add ginger and blend for another minute until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend.
- Taste and add any additional ingredients to reach desired taste and consistency (if too thick, feel free to add a splash of almond milk; not sweet enough add some more honey; want it thicker add another banana; feel free to add additional cinnamon or ginger too!)
- Garnish with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keywords: carrot smoothie, carrot ginger smoothie