- 1 cup lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1 radish, julienned
- 3/4 cup spinach and arugula mix (loosely packed)
- 1 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- kosher salt to taste
- In small mixing bowl combine lump crab meat, corn and radish.
- On salad plate, place spinach and arugula.
- Melt butter.
- Combine lemon juice and butter; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Taste and add a dash of kosher salt, to taste.
- Pour lemon/butter mixture into crab mixture and toss.
- Place crab mixture on top of bed of spinach and arugula.
- Garnish with fresh radishes.