Your classic mashed potatoes, elevated!
- Approximately 5–6 cups Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1–2 teaspoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 3 Tablespoons ghee (sub vegan butter if dairy-free)
- Bring medium pot of water to boil and add potatoes.
- Allow them to simmer until they are very soft (this will depend on how large the chunks are, but it should take around 15-20 minutes).
- Drain potatoes and pour into medium mixing bowl.
- Add almond milk, salt, 1 teaspoon Prepared Horseradish and ghee.
- Use hand mixer to whip potatoes until smooth.
- Taste and add the additional teaspoon of prepared horseradish, if desired. Also add additional salt, if desired.
- Use hand mixer to combine again.
- Taste and make any further adjustments.
- Serve immediately!
Keywords: horseradish mashed potatoes