The perfect thing to wake up to on Christmas morning!
- 1 large loaf of French bread
- 8–10 eggs (the larger the loaf, the more eggs needed)
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted
- 8 oz dairy free cream cheese (I used Tofutti)
- 1 pint blackberry
- Spray 9×13 pan with olive oil or ghee.
- Tear up bread into chunks, placing them in the pan and spreading them out evenly.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs and then add almond milk and maple syrup.
- Pour mixture over bread chunks.
- Evenly distribute blackberries and cream cheese.
- Pour melted ghee over the top.
- Preferably let sit overnight, covered and placed in the refrigerator. Otherwise, let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with real maple syrup.