Dairy-Free Green Bean Casserole – your classic holiday side dish, but dairy-free!
- 1.5lbs fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 – 2.5 cups dairy-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1.5 cups fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place green beans in 9×13 baking pan.
- Add soup, red pepper and 1/2 cup of the fried onions.
- Mix well.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out pan and sprinkle remaining fried onions on top.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Cook Time: after 30 minutes the fresh green beans will be well-cooked, but still firm. If you want the green beans not-so-firm, cook there for an additional 10 minutes or so before putting the extra fried onions on top.
Keywords: dairy free green bean casserole