Delicious Mango Smoothie – Such a great way to start your day! (Dairy-Free)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup plain dairy free yogurt
- 1 frozen banana (cut into chunks)
- 1 teaspoon ground flax
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Combine: Combine ingredients in high powered blender.
- Blend: Blend on high, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed, until smooth.
- Taste: Taste and add additional mango for flavor, ice to make thicker or almond milk to thin out.
- Serve: Serve immediately.
- Fresh Mango: If you only have fresh mango then add a handful of ice cubes along with the other ingredients.
- Thin out: If the smoothie is too thick for you add additional almond milk a splash at a time and blend again.
- Protein: Feel free to add a scoop of collagen or a protein powder to your smoothie!
- Plain Dairy-Free Yogurt: this is the specific yogurt I used to make this smoothie! I was excited to find a “plain” dairy-free yogurt!
Keywords: how to make a mango smoothie, mango smoothie, mango smoothie recipe