Delicious Strawberry Smoothie – a simple and delicious smoothie for breakfast, snack or lunch! Dairy-free!
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 banana, frozen and sliced
- 1/2 cup plain dairy free yogurt
- 3/4 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons ground flax
- (optional) 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Combine: Combine ingredients in high powered blender.
- Blend: Blend on high, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed, until smooth.
- Taste: Taste and add additional strawberries for flavor, ice to make thicker or almond milk to thin out.
- Serve: Serve immediately.
- Plain Dairy-Free Yogurt: this is the specific yogurt I used to make this smoothie! I was excited to find a “plain” dairy-free yogurt!
- Protein: Feel free to add a scoop of collagen or a protein powder to your smoothie!
- Thin out: If the smoothie is too thick for you add additional almond milk a splash at a time and blend again.
- Fresh Strawberries: If you only have fresh strawberries then simply add a handful of ice cubes.
Keywords: strawberry smoothie, strawberry smoothie recipe