This quick and easy Strawberry Smoothie recipe is a simple and delicious smoothie that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack! Made with simple, real ingredients that your family will love. Nobody will be able to tell that it is dairy-free!
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms®, but the opinions are my own.
The Best Strawberry Smoothie
You guys know we love a good smoothie! We are always trying out different variations and this Strawberry Smoothie is a current family favorite! We love how easy it is to add in some ground flax meal, chia seeds or even a handful of spinach! Plus, it is dairy-free thanks to Califia Farms unsweetened almond milk! Pro tip: on hot summer days you could also make this smoothie – per the recipe card – and then freeze in popsicle molds! Our kiddos love them!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy to make: only takes about 10 minutes to get everything out, throw it in a blender, blend and clean up!
- You usually have everything on hand: I don’t know about you, but I pretty much always have a random bag of frozen strawberries and frozen bananas in the freezer!
- Kid-Friendly: My kiddos LOVE this recipe so much!
- Versatile: Feel free to add in any other ingredients you want (protein powder, spinach, etc).
What You Will Need
- strawberries: there is just something about strawberries – the clean, bright, summery flavor that we always love.
- banana: adds just a little bit of natural sweetness to this smoothie – plus it helps thicken.
- dairy-free yogurt: this also helps keep the smoothie nice and thick. Option to use a plain Greek yogurt, if you don’t need it to be dairy-free.
- unsweetened almond milk: option to use any plant-based milk to keep it dairy-free or regular milk, if that isn’t a concern.
- ground flax: rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and fiber!
- chia seeds (optional): Also a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.
How To Make The Best Strawberry Smoothie
To start making this easy smoothie recipe, you can gather up all of the ingredients.
Place all of the smoothie ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor.
What Else Can I Add To My Smoothie
Smoothies are perfect for adding in a lot of great nutrition without even noticing. Some of our favorite additions are a plant based protein powder, chia seeds, handful of spinach, oats, kale, or avocado! Share with us your favorite smoothie add-ins.
Blend the smoothie on the high setting for about 1-2 minutes or your desired consistency.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, check out my Instagram account or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Other Healthy Smoothie Recipes You Might Like
Delicious Strawberry Smoothie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Delicious Strawberry Smoothie – a simple and delicious smoothie for breakfast, snack or lunch! Dairy-free!
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 banana, frozen and sliced
- 1/2 cup plain dairy free yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons ground flax
- optional: 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Combine: Combine ingredients in high powered blender or food processor.
- Blend: Blend on high, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed, until smooth.
- Taste: Taste and add additional strawberries for flavor, ice to make thicker or almond milk to thin out.
- Serve: Serve immediately.
- Plain Dairy-Free Yogurt: this is the specific yogurt I used to make this smoothie! I was excited to find a “plain” dairy-free yogurt!
- Protein: Feel free to add a scoop of collagen or a protein powder to your smoothie!
- Thin out: If the smoothie is too thick for you, add additional almond milk a splash at a time and blend again.
- Fresh Strawberries: If you only have fresh strawberries then simply add a handful of ice cubes.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 319
- Sugar: 31.7 g
- Sodium: 159.8 mg
- Fat: 8.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 58.6 g
- Protein: 8.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: strawberry smoothie, strawberry smoothie recipe
This was the perfect blend. I used your recipe for cashew milk instead of the almond milk. Delicious!
So happy to hear that, Jen! And thanks for taking the time to leave a review + feedback – I really appreciate it!
Silly question. I am not a fan of bananas (I know I am weird). What you would substitute to get that natural sweet flavor?
You could maybe try adding a few dates!
I just made your smoothie and love it. And my daughter is having her smoothie too! Just finished my movement for today. And it is a perfect after workout smoothie.
yay! So glad to hear that, Monica! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback – I really appreciate it!