Easy Piña Colada Recipe -This pina colada is so easy and refreshing that you will be making it all summer long! (Dairy-Free + Gluten-Free)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 1/2 cups pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 4 shots rum
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ground cinnamon (optional) – for the rim
- Combine: Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Blend: Blend on high until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Taste: Taste and add additional pineapple, rum or honey as desired.
- Rim: Rub the rim of your glass with a slice of pineapple and twist in a shallow plate of cinnamon.
- One serving: If you are looking to make just one serving here are your measurements:
- 1/3 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 full cup of pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 1 1/3 shots of rum
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Fresh Pineapple: if you are using fresh pineapple then simply add about 2 cups of ice as well!
Keywords: easy Pina colada recipe, Pina colada