Easy Pina Colada Recipe – This pina colada is so easy and refreshing that you will be making it all summer long! (Dairy-Free + Gluten-Free)
Easy Pina Colada Recipe
Get your favorite rum ready! It’s time for happy hour!
Happy hour is the best hour! Wouldn’t you agree!? 🙂 This pina colada is a staple of the summer and I love that it is made with simple, clean ingredients! Perfect for those warm summer nights or sipping at the beach. This one will definitely be on regular rotation at our house where happy hour is typically in the driveway with a few neighbors while lots of kiddos play. Cheers!
What Do I Need to Make this Cocktail?
You will have this super simple pina colada will be whipped up in 10 minutes. All you will need is:
- Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Ice – if you are using fresh pineapple then simply add 2 cups of ice as well
(see recipe card for specific measurements)
What is the Best Rum to Use?
White rum is traditional but any rum will do. Just grab your favorite!
Can I Make this a Mocktail?
Absolutely! Just leave out the rum and blend up the rest of the ingredients. Still delicious!
What’s the Best Way to Dress it Up?
I love to dress up this cocktail with a slice of pineapple on the side of the glass or a few on a spear right in the drink. Looks fancy, plus there is the added bonus of enjoying the pineapple for a little snack! Yes, please! And don’t forget the rim. Simply rub a slice of pineapple around the rim of the glass and then twist in a little cinnamon. So good!!
Ready to see how simple this is!? Let’s do this!
First, grab your pineapple out of the freezer or cut up fresh pineapple if that’s your jam.
Next – Toss all of the ingredients in a blender.
Then – Blend on high until smooth.
Last – Pour into a glass and garnish as desired. Cheers!!
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account – Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!Print
Easy Pina Colada Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 cups 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Easy Piña Colada Recipe -This pina colada is so easy and refreshing that you will be making it all summer long! (Dairy-Free + Gluten-Free)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 1/2 cups pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 4 shots rum
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ground cinnamon (optional) – for the rim
- Combine: Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Blend: Blend on high until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Taste: Taste and add additional pineapple, rum or honey as desired.
- Rim: Rub the rim of your glass with a slice of pineapple and twist in a shallow plate of cinnamon.
- One serving: If you are looking to make just one serving here are your measurements:
- 1/3 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 full cup of pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 1 1/3 shots of rum
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Fresh Pineapple: if you are using fresh pineapple then simply add about 2 cups of ice as well!
Keywords: easy Pina colada recipe, Pina colada
Love the cinnamon rim!
Thanks!! I love the flavor combo!
This is really great and easy and healthy way to make it at home easily. Keep sharing more with us.