Goat Cheese Ball – a simple delicious goat cheese ball recipe with honey, cranberries and almonds. Perfect appetizer for any occasion!
- 8oz soft goat cheese
- 4oz plain cream cheese (dairy-free or regular)
- 3 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 3 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2–3 tablespoons honey (+ more for drizzling)
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- crackers of your choice for serving
- Add goat cheese, cream cheese, thyme, parsley, oregano, basil, honey and dried cranberries in a medium bowl.
- Using a spoon or fork combine ingredients.
- Use clean hands to form the goat cheese mixture into a large ball.
- Spread slivered almonds on a plate. Set goat cheese ball on top and roll around allowing the slivered almonds to cover the outside of the ball.
- Place the goat cheese ball on a small plate and drizzle with additional honey.
- Serve with your choice of crackers.
- Make Ahead: you can easily make this ahead of time and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Keywords: goat cheese ball