How to Grill Asparagus – a simple, step-by-step recipe that will make you a grilled asparagus pro! Turns out perfectly ever time!
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- olive oil
- Heat grill to 450.
- Take asparagus and GENTLY bend each one toward the white end; the asparagus will naturally snap in half where the tough part (that is too tough to eat) meets the tender part. Alternative: you can trim off the bottom inch or two.
- Place asparagus on baking sheet and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Use your hands to massage oil into the asparagus so each piece is lightly coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus perpendicular to the grill grates so they don’t fall through and cook on direct heat for a total of 5-6 minutes, using a tongs to move the asparagus around once or twice so all sides cook.
- Remove and serve immediately.
- Storage: place in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Keywords: how to grill asparagus, grilled asparagus, grilled asparagus recipe