Grilled Avocado – an easy and delicious addition to any meal!
- 2 avocados, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons kosher salt
- Heat grill to 450-500 (high heat)
- Brush avocado with oil and sprinkle with salt
- Place meat-side down directly over flame (direct heat) and let cook for 3 minutes, or until slightly charred.
- Serve immediately.
If you want really nice char marks, cook over direct heat for 2-3 minutes and then carefully rotate each avocado 90 degrees and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Keywords: grilled avocado, how to grill avocado