Grilled Avocado – an easy step-by-step tutorial on how to grill avocado!
Easy Grilled Avocado
This grilled avocado is the perfect addition to any meal!! Did you guys know you can grill avocado?!? And it is the quickest and easiest thing you can ever imagine. So excited to share this recipe with you!
How to cook Grilled Avocado
Okay so how do you actually do this? Simple:
- just cut your avocado in half
- put some oil and salt on it
- grill it on high (meat side down) for just a couple minutes.
- once you have that nice char, it will add so much flavor to your meal!!
How else can I cook avocado
YES!! You can grill avocado (recipe below), you can bake avocado and you can deep fry avocado …. so many different ways to eat this delicious food! What is your favorite way to eat avocados?
Other Recipes You Might Like:Print
Grilled Avocado – learn how to grill avocado in just 3 easy steps! It is the perfect addition to any meal and SO EASY to make!
- 2 avocados, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons kosher salt
- Heat grill to 450-500 (high heat)
- Brush avocado with oil and sprinkle with salt
- Place meat-side down directly over flame (direct heat) and let cook for 3 minutes, or until slightly charred.
- Serve immediately.
If you want really nice char marks, cook over direct heat for 2-3 minutes and then carefully rotate each avocado 90 degrees and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Keywords: grilled avocado, how to grill avocado