Grilled Avocado – an easy step-by-step tutorial on how to grill avocado!
This grilled avocado is the perfect addition to any meal!!
Did you guys know you can grill avocado?!? And it is the quickest and easiest thing you can ever imagine. So excited to share this recipe with you!
How to cook Grilled Avocado:
Okay so how do you actually do this? Simple:
- just cut your avocado in half
- put some oil and salt on it
- grill it on high (meat side down) for just a couple minutes.
- once you have that nice char, it will add so much flavor to your meal!!
How else can I cook avocado?
YES!! You can grill avocado (recipe below), you can bake avocado and you can deep fry avocado …. so many different ways to eat this delicious food! What is your favorite way to eat avocados?
Grilled Avocado – an easy and delicious addition to any meal!
- 2 avocados, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons kosher salt
- Heat grill to 450-500 (high heat)
- Brush avocado with oil and sprinkle with salt
- Place meat-side down directly over flame (direct heat) and let cook for 3 minutes, or until slightly charred.
- Serve immediately.
If you want really nice char marks, cook over direct heat for 2-3 minutes and then carefully rotate each avocado 90 degrees and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Keywords: grilled avocado, how to grill avocado
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post includes affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!