How to grill yellow squash
- 1–2 yellow squash
- Heat grill to 450.
- Cut off ends of squash and slice squash lengthwise in 1/2 inch slices.
- Place on large plate or baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Use hands to massage olive oil over every piece of squash.
- Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill on direct heat (directly over flame) for approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill with tongs and serve immediately.
- It is recommended to err on the side of under-cooking the squash as opposed to over-cooking! No one likes mushy squash!
- To store, place in airtight container and store in refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Keywords: grilled yellow squash, how to grill yellow squash