- Sourdough bread of your choosing – two slices (or gluten-free works!)
- 2–3 Tablespoons broccoli sprouts (add more or less if you desire – could be substituted for other sprouts if you wanted)
- 3–4 1/2 inch slices of cucumber
- 3 1/2 slices creamy havarti cheese (a dairy-free version works too!)
- 3–4 1/2 inch slices avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 3 Tablespoons mayo (vegan mayo works too!)
- 1 Tablespoon siracha
- Mix mayo and siracha in small bowl.
- Lay out your two slices of bread.
- Spread generous amounts of the siracha mayo on both sides – totally up to you how much you feel comfortable with!
- Add broccoli sprouts to both sides.
- On one side place cheese, avocado, spinach and then cucumber.
- Put other piece on top.
- Cut in half.
- Serve extra mayo for dipping if desired.