A simple and delicious summer treat that is vegan/dairy-free!
- 1 can organic coconut milk (I used Thai Kitchen – it seems to have the best consistency)
- 4 Tablespoons Zevia strawberry
- 1 1/2 cup cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Combine coconut milk and Zevia strawberry in a bowl and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, add fruit and water.
- Let simmer until fruit has reduced and there is a little sauce – add additional water, as needed, 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- Take popsicle molds and alternate adding fruit mixture and coconut mixture.
- Freeze over night.