Healthy Strawberry Cherry and Cream Popsicles – a simple and delicious summer treat that is vegan/dairy-free!
This post is sponsored by Zevia®, but the opinions are my own.
These popsicles are the perfect way to end the summer!
I know people are starting to get out their crockpots for the winter and it potentially start picking out their Halloween costume, but it is still August, you guys! I don’t know you about you, but I am soaking up every last ounce of summer that I can before we have to barricade ourselves in our homes again! And that means – I am still making some homemade popsicles!
These are particularly delicious and creamy because they combine some coconut milk and Zevia’s strawberry pop – naturally sweetened only with stevia! Perfect for your food freedom!! They are almost like a strawberries and cream, but those cherries just up the flavor that much more! I know you guys will love these and they are SO easy to make!! Here are the popsicles molds that I have been using all summer! And here are some peaches and cream popsicles you might like as well!!
A simple and delicious summer treat that is vegan/dairy-free!
- 1 can organic coconut milk (I used Thai Kitchen – it seems to have the best consistency)
- 4 Tablespoons Zevia strawberry
- 1 1/2 cup cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Combine coconut milk and Zevia strawberry in a bowl and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, add fruit and water.
- Let simmer until fruit has reduced and there is a little sauce – add additional water, as needed, 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- Take popsicle molds and alternate adding fruit mixture and coconut mixture.
- Freeze over night.
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post contains affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!