Healthy Strawberry Cherry and Cream Popsicles – a simple and delicious summer treat that is vegan/dairy-free!
This post is sponsored by Zevia®, but the opinions are my own.
These popsicles are the perfect way to end the summer!
I know people are starting to get out their crockpots for the winter and it potentially start picking out their Halloween costume, but it is still August, you guys! I don’t know you about you, but I am soaking up every last ounce of summer that I can before we have to barricade ourselves in our homes again! And that means – I am still making some homemade popsicles!
These are particularly delicious and creamy because they combine some coconut milk and Zevia’s strawberry pop – naturally sweetened only with stevia! Perfect for your food freedom!! They are almost like a strawberries and cream, but those cherries just up the flavor that much more! I know you guys will love these and they are SO easy to make!! Here are the popsicles molds that I have been using all summer! And here are some peaches and cream popsicles you might like as well!!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account – Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Healthy Strawberry Cherry and Cream Popsicles
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freeze Time: 12 hours
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 12 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 popsicles 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Healthy Strawberry Cherry and Cream Popsicles – a delicious, dairy-free and vegan popsicle recipe the whole family will love!
- 1 can organic coconut milk (I used Thai Kitchen – it seems to have the best consistency)
- 4 Tablespoons Zevia strawberry
- 1 1/2 cup cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Combine coconut milk and Zevia strawberry in a bowl and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, add fruit and water.
- Let simmer until fruit has reduced and there is a little sauce – add additional water, as needed, 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- Take popsicle molds and alternate adding fruit mixture and coconut mixture.
- Freeze over night.
Can you use frozen cherries?