The most amazing homemade granola!! So easy to make and so delicious!
- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup ground flax
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine rolled oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, almond flour, flax meal, salt and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Combine water and coconut sugar in small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Then add honey and oil. Mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredient and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly on two prepared cookie sheets.
- Toast for approximately 20 minutes mixing a couple times.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before breaking up into chunks.
- Serving: Serve with your favorite plant-based milk or yogurt and drizzle with honey.
- Storage: Store in fridge for up to a week or two. If you aren’t going to use all of it within 2 weeks I would recommend freezing it! Store in the freezer for up to 3 months. To thaw leave on your counter overnight to thaw.
- Sugar Content: if you want to make it less sweet simply reduce the honey by half.
- Add-In Ideas: After you have baked your granola and let it cool you can break it into chunks and add: dried fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, dairy-free chocolate chips, etc.!
- Gluten-Free: to make gluten-free just ensure you are using gluten-free certified oats!
Keywords: healthy homemade granola