Homemade Granola Recipe – a super simple recipe for making your own homemade granola! So easy to make and the whole family will love it!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine rolled oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, almond flour, ground flax, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Combine water and coconut sugar in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Then add honey and oil. Mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredient and stir.
- Spread mixture evenly on two parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Toast for approximately 20 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, mixing a couple times.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before breaking up into chunks.
- Serving: Serve with your favorite plant-based milk or yogurt and drizzle with honey.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks. If you aren’t going to use all of it within 2 weeks I would recommend freezing it! Store in the freezer for up to 3 months. To thaw leave on your countertop overnight.
- Sugar Content: if you want to make it less sweet, simply reduce the honey by half.
- Add-In Ideas: After you have baked your granola and let it cool you can break it into chunks and add: dried fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, dairy-free chocolate chips, etc.!
- Gluten-Free: to make gluten-free just ensure you are using gluten-free certified oats!
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 253
- Sugar: 16.8 g
- Sodium: 71.7 mg
- Fat: 10.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.4 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: healthy homemade granola, homemade granola