A simple homemade ketchup recipe that is Whole30 + Paleo!
- 12oz tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine ingredients in small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Place in airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- If you want your ketchup more runny, add apple juice (to make it sweeter) or apple cider vinegar (for more vinegar taste) a 1/2 Tablespoon at a time and then stir and taste.
- Adapted from “The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom” by Melissa Hartwig and Dallas Hartwig.
Keywords: homemade ketchup recipe, whole30 ketchup, paleo ketchup