Homemade Ketchup Recipe (Whole30 + Paleo + No-Added Sugar) – a simple, clean recipe that has no added sugars!
A simple, easy homemade ketchup recipe that is Whole30 + Paleo!
Homemade Ketchup Recipe
Who ever knew there was so much sugar in ketchup!? Thankfully it is SO easy to throw together some simple ingredients so you can make your own!!
Yes, this recipe is Whole30 compliant and Paleo!!! Yay!! It is take about 5 minutes to make! Make a batch ahead of the week and you will be good to go!
How to Make Homemade Ketchup
Its super easy – you literally just combine all the simple ingredients in a bowl and mix together! Taste and then make some adjustments based up on your own tastes (everyone is different)!
How to Store Homemade Ketchup
Store homemade ketchup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 8-10 days!
Other recipes you might like:
- Homemade Mayo (Whole30 + Paleo)
- Dairy-Free Pesto (Whole30 + Paleo)
- Creamy Chimichurri (Whole30 + Paleo)
A simple homemade ketchup recipe that is Whole30 + Paleo!
- 12oz tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine ingredients in small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Place in airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- If you want your ketchup more runny, add apple juice (to make it sweeter) or apple cider vinegar (for more vinegar taste) a 1/2 Tablespoon at a time and then stir and taste.
- Adapted from “The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom” by Melissa Hartwig and Dallas Hartwig.
Keywords: homemade ketchup recipe, whole30 ketchup, paleo ketchup