How to Bake Bacon in the Oven – a simple, step-by-step tutorial that teaches you how to cook bacon in the oven! So easy!
- 8 pieces of uncooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a piece of parchment on top of a large baking sheet.
- Lay strips of bacon down, ensure they aren’t overlapping.
- Place in oven, middle rack, for 18-20 minutes. If you like your bacon softer start checking it around 15-16 minutes as some ovens cook faster than others. If the bacon isn’t crispy enough for your liking after 20 minutes simply continue cooking in 1-2 minute increments until you have reached your desired crispiness.
- Remove and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Crispier: you can also place a wire rack on to of your baking sheet and then place your bacon on top of that before baking. This lifts the bacon out of the grease and lets the heat circulate it to result in a crispier piece of bacon.
Keywords: how to bake bacon in the oven, oven baked bacon, oven bacon