How to Make Oat Flour – a simple, step-by-step tutorial that teaches you how to make oat flour at home! So easy to make!
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats*
- Add oats to a blender.
- Cover and blend on high up to one minute or until the consistency is fine.
- Remove and store in an air tight container for up to 3 months or in the freezer for 5-6 months.
- *Gluten-Free Oats: if you are gluten-free ensure your oats are gluten-free certified.
- Storage: in an airtight container for 3 months in the pantry or a freezer-safe bag in the freezer for up to 5-6 months.
Keywords: how to make oat flour