An easy way to make your favorite bulletproof coffee, but with your favorite cold brew coffee!
- 1–2 cups cold brew coffee
- 1/2 Tablespoon ghee
- 1 scoop collagen (I use Vital Proteins)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Your preferred creamer: unsweetened almond milk, nutpods, etc. at your desired amount.
- Place cold brew coffee in small saucepan on medium heat.
- Once cold brew starts to warm up, add ghee, collagen, coconut butter and cinnamon.
- Stir to mix..
- Let coffee continue to heat until earthing has melted and is fully incorporated.
- Add any creamer desired (I generally use my homemade cashew creamer, cinnamon/vanilla creamer, unsweetened almond milk, or nut pods)
- From here, you can either drink it straight, you can put it in the blender to get it frothy, or you can put it in a mason jar with some ice, give it a shake and drink it iced!