Iced Bulletproof Cold Brew Coffee – finally a bulletproof coffee recipe that uses cold brew! And it doesn’t have to be iced – you can drink it hot too!
This Iced Bulletproof Cold Brew Coffee is easy way to make your favorite bulletproof coffee, but with your favorite cold brew coffee! Feel free to drink it hot if you prefer!
You guys know I love me some cold brew. In fact, it really is the only kind of coffee I can drink anymore. A couple sips of “regular” coffee and I get instant heartburn. Buuuut, once in a while I really could go for a bulletproof coffee in the morning. I am a big fan of adding a little bit of collagen to my daily diet, but in my experience it doesn’t blend so well with cold fluids. Same goes for ghee, coconut butter and some of the other things someone would generally put in their bulletproof coffee. So for a while I was only adding collagen, etc. to either bone broth if I had it at night or even some tea. Then, a while ago, I realized – hello! – you can heat up cold brew! Duh.
I don’t really know why I didn’t think of this sooner.
So if you want bulletproof coffee, but you can’t handle regular coffee, heat that sucker up! That is all this is – so simple! I just heat up my cold brewed coffee in a saucepan, add my bulletproof add-ins (collagen, coconut butter, ghee and cinnamon), some creamer, and let them all melt and meld together! From there you can:
- Put everything in a blender and drink it hot and frothy
- Just drink it hot without the blender.
- Pour it into a mason jar with some ice and give it a couple shakes and then drink it cold/iced!
It’s summer, so I went with the Iced Bulletproof Cold Brew Coffee post title – but it definitely doesn’t have to be iced!
An easy way to make your favorite bulletproof coffee, but with your favorite cold brew coffee!
- 1–2 cups cold brew coffee
- 1/2 Tablespoon ghee
- 1 scoop collagen (I use Vital Proteins)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Your preferred creamer: unsweetened almond milk, nutpods, etc. at your desired amount.
- Place cold brew coffee in small saucepan on medium heat.
- Once cold brew starts to warm up, add ghee, collagen, coconut butter and cinnamon.
- Stir to mix..
- Let coffee continue to heat until earthing has melted and is fully incorporated.
- Add any creamer desired (I generally use my homemade cashew creamer, cinnamon/vanilla creamer, unsweetened almond milk, or nut pods)
- From here, you can either drink it straight, you can put it in the blender to get it frothy, or you can put it in a mason jar with some ice, give it a shake and drink it iced!
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post contains affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!