Immune Boosting Orange Smoothie – a simple and delicious Orange Smoothie that your whole family will love! Dairy-Free!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mangoes
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup plant-based vanilla yogurt
- (optional) 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- (optional) handful of ice
- Combine ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds, or until consistency is smooth.
- Stop and scrape down sides, if needed, and then continue blending.
- Serve immediately.
- Add additional orange juice or almond milk if consistency is too thick. Add additional frozen banana, frozen mango or ice cubes if consistency is too thin for your liking.
- Additional add-ins: 1 tablespoons ground flax meal, your favorite protein powder or even a little splash of maple syrup if you want it extra sweet. Top with a little whipped coconut cream to make it dessert!
- Feel free to place a small handful of frozen mango or banana at the bottom like I did in the photo!
Keywords: orange smoothie, orange banana smoothie, immunity smoothie, immune boosting smoothie, orange mango smoothie