This smooth and creamy Orange Smoothie is packed with healthy nutrients, plus dairy-free! Great for enjoying as a quick and easy breakfast or snack. Our whole family loves them!
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms, but the opinions are my own.
A Simple Orange Smoothie
Trying to stay healthy is a constant battle – especially during the winter months! Here is an easy, delicious smoothie that your entire family will love! It is packed with immunity-boosting foods such as yogurt, ginger and citrus fruits! It also has unsweetened almond milk in it to keep the texture smooth and creamy, while still being dairy-free!!
Looking for another easy smoothie recipe? Try our Blueberry Banana Smoothie!!
What You Will Need
- frozen banana – anytime we have over ripe bananas on the counter we toss them in a Stasher Bag in the freezer so we have them on hand for our favorite smoothies! For more info – checkout our tutorial on how to freeze bananas!
- frozen mango chunks – either pick some up at your local grocery store or cut and freeze your own.
- orange juice – bringing all that great citrus flavor!
- unsweetened almond milk & plant-based plain yogurt – a dairy-free way to get a perfectly creamy texture or use regular milk and Greek yogurt if you don’t need it to be dairy-free.
- vanilla extract – just a small splash for some added flavor.
- optional add-ins: fresh ginger, handful of ice, ground flax, chia seeds, protein powder, collagen, etc.
How To Make An Orange Smoothie
To start making this simple orange smoothie recipe, just gather up all the ingredients.
And put them all in a high-powered blender or food processor.
Blend on the high setting for 1-2 minutes or until it has reached a smooth consistency. Pour and enjoy!
Best Ways To Serve An Orange Smoothie
This delicious little smoothie would be amazing all on its own, but if you are looking to add a little more to your breakfast it would be great with some paleo banana bread, healthy baked egg cups, or some raspberry muffins. We also love it as a snack, possibly with an energy ball or two!
How To Prep This Orange Smoothie Ahead Of Time
You can easily prep this ahead of time by placing your frozen banana and frozen mango in a resealable storage bag and popping it in the freezer! Then just add that to your blender along with your almond milk, orange juice, vanilla, ginger and yogurt!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Simple Orange Smoothie – a simple and delicious orange smoothie recipe that your whole family will love! Plus, it’s dairy-free!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup mango chunks, frozen
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almondmilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup plant-based plain yogurt
- (optional) 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- (optional) handful of ice
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds, or until consistency is smooth.
- Stop and scrape down sides, if needed, and then continue blending.
- Serve immediately.
- Consistency: add additional orange juice or almond milk if consistency is too thick. Add additional frozen banana, frozen mango or ice cubes if consistency is too thin for your liking.
- Additional add-ins: 1 tablespoons ground flax meal, your favorite protein powder or even a little splash of maple syrup if you want it extra sweet. Top with a little whipped coconut cream to make it dessert!
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 285
- Sugar: 43.2 g
- Sodium: 66 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 61.1 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 2.1 mg
Keywords: orange smoothie, simple orange smoothie