Immune Boosting Orange Smoothie – packed with healthy nutrients to help you keep feeling your best! (Dairy-Free)
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms, but the opinions are my own.
The perfect way to start the day!
Immune Boosting Orange Smoothie
Trying to stay healthy is a constant battle – especially during the winter months! Here is an easy, delicious smoothie that your entire family will love! It is packed with immunity-boosting foods such as yogurt, ginger and citrus fruits! It also has some Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk in it – did you know that almonds are a great source of vitamin E which is a great for antioxidant!! I told you this smoothie is packed with goodness!
Immunity Boosting Foods
Here are some great immunity-boosting foods (a couple of which are found in this smoothie!
- citrus fruits
- bell peppers
- sweet potato
How to Prep this Orange Smoothie ahead of Time
You can easily prep this ahead of time by placing your frozen banana and frozen mango in a resealable storage bag and popping in the freezer! Then just add that to your blender along with your Califia Farms Almondmilk, orange juice, vanilla, ginger and yogurt!
Other recipes you might like:
And remember that Califia provided a sweet coupon code for you guys!!!, Use WOODENSKILLETxCALIFIA for 15% off + free shipping on all orders on califiafarms.com!!! So awesome!
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post includes affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!Print
Immune Boosting Orange Smoothie – a simple and delicious Orange Smoothie that your whole family will love! Dairy-Free!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mangoes
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup plant-based vanilla yogurt
- (optional) 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- (optional) handful of ice
- Combine ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds, or until consistency is smooth.
- Stop and scrape down sides, if needed, and then continue blending.
- Serve immediately.
- Add additional orange juice or almond milk if consistency is too thick. Add additional frozen banana, frozen mango or ice cubes if consistency is too thin for your liking.
- Additional add-ins: 1 tablespoons ground flax meal, your favorite protein powder or even a little splash of maple syrup if you want it extra sweet. Top with a little whipped coconut cream to make it dessert!
- Feel free to place a small handful of frozen mango or banana at the bottom like I did in the photo!
Keywords: orange smoothie, orange banana smoothie, immunity smoothie, immune boosting smoothie, orange mango smoothie