The BEST Italian Summer Pasta Salad ever!
- 1 box multi-colored fusilli pasta, cooked al dente and immediately rinsed in cold water and drained.
- 1 regular size Italian salad dressing
- 1 2.6 oz container of McCormick Perfect Pinch – Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1/2 can large black olives, pitted (approx. 20 olives, sliced into 2–3 slices each)
- 1/2 small jar green olives (approx. 20 olives, sliced into 2–3 slices each)
- 1/2 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 large beefsteak or 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Place cooked (al dente) pasta into large bowl.
- Add black olives, green olives, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Pour approx. 2/3 of the bottle of Italian dressing over pasta.
- Add approx 3-4 Tablespoons of the Salad Supreme seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Taste and add additional Salad Supreme and Italian dressing until desired taste and consistency is reached.
- Feel free to add additional olives (black or green), tomatoes or cucumber as desired.
- Can be served immediately, but does taste better after sitting a day in fridge.
- If served the next day, take remaining Italian dressing and pour enough over salad to reach desired consistency as the pasta will continually soak up the dressing.