How to Make Homemade Plantain Chips – a simple and easy recipe that teaches you how to make your own plantain chips!
- 1 Plantain, cut into thin slices
- (to remove skin, cut plantain in half and then peel the skin off – cutting it if you need to)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place plantains onto lightly sprayed cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Check after 15 minutes and then continue cooking for 5 minute intervals until they have browned and have crisped up.
- Once they have reached your desired texture, place on cooling rack or plate to cool.
- You can let them dry out further by leaving them out, uncovered on the counter
- Serve with guacamole or hummus.
Keywords: How to Make Homemade Plantain Chips