A delicious and easy slow cooker applesauce recipe! (Dairy-Free, Paleo + Vegan) – no added sugar!
- 1/2 peck of apples (5 or 6 pounds), peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of salt
- 1–2 cinnamon sticks
- Add apples, water, nutmeg, salt and ground cloves to slow cooker.
- Turn to high and cook for 3 hours.
- Mix to combine.
- Feel free to use an immersion blender to really combine, otherwise just mix together with a spoon.
Keywords: slow cooker applesauce