A quick and easy breakfast that you can take on-the-go!
- 1 piece of your favorite bread, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 large strawberries (or 3–4 smaller strawberries), sliced
- 1 Tablespoon organic honey
- 3–4 Tablespoons dairy-free cream cheese (I love Kite Hill!)
- Place cream cheese in small bowl.
- Add flax and chia seeds.
- Mix with hand-mixer until fully combined.
- Spread cream cheese over toast.
- Lay strawberries across toast.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with additional chia seeds for garnish, if desired.