This super easy Cream Cheese Toast + Chia Seeds is a quick and easy breakfast that is made with real, simple ingredients! It can be made in minutes and the whole family is going to love this delicious recipe!
The Best Cream Cheese Toast Recipe
Simple toast is a classic breakfast option that we have been enjoying for years, but this recipe is definitely a great way to level up that morning classic. We have added some nutrition packed cream cheese, fresh strawberries, and a drizzle of honey for some added sweetness. The kids absolutely love this and we love that they can eat it as we run out the door to school or activities!
And if you are looking for another easy breakfast option, try our Yogurt Toast + Flax and Honey!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy: I mean, does it get much easier than this?
- Whipped Cream Cheese (Dairy-Free): I highly recommend taking the extra step to whip the cream cheese … it is extra, but just the right amount!
- On-the-go: Love that you can grab this and go!
What You Will Need
- sliced bread – just pick-up your favorite sliced bread (whole wheat, gluten-free, etc.) from your local grocery store.
- cream cheese – again, any cream cheese option will work great, including dairy-free!
- ground flax & chia seeds – some nutrition add-ins that are whipped into the cream cheese.
- fresh strawberries – we love using some fresh sliced strawberries, but any fruit would be delicious!
- honey – great for an added touch of sweetness on top, but also optional.
How To Make Cream Cheese Toast
This easy recipe is made by quickly toasting your slice of bread and while that is happening you can whip up the cream cheese with flax and chia seeds. Spread this cream cheese mixture on top of the toasted bread, add the strawberry slices on top, and then drizzle on that honey!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Cream Cheese Toast – A quick and easy breakfast recipe that you can take on-the-go! Delicious and kid-friendly!
- 1 piece of your favorite bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 large strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3–4 tablespoons dairy-free cream cheese
- Toast your bread.
- Meanwhile, place the cream cheese in small bowl and add flax and chia seeds.
- Mix with hand-mixer until fully combined.
- Spread cream cheese over toast.
- Lay strawberry slices on top.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with additional chia seeds for garnish, if desired.
- Whipped Cream Cheese: you CAN skip this step if you want – mixing by hand works too, but we love the texture when you whip the cream cheese!
- Dairy-Free Cream Cheese: we absolutely love this dairy-free cream cheese!
Keywords: cream cheese toast