Cream Cheese Toast + Chia Seeds – a quick and easy breakfast that you can take on-the-go!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy: I mean, does it get much easier than this?
- Whipped Cream Cheese (Dairy-Free): I highly recommend taking the extra step to whip the cream cheese … it is extra, but just the right amount!
- On-the-go: Love that you can grab this and go!
Other Ways to Make Cream Cheese Toast:
- Cream Cheese + Veggies Toast for One
- Toast with Tomatoes + Cream Cheese
- Whipped Cream Cheese Toast + Salmon
Other Healthy Breakfast Recipe You Might Like:
- Easy Coffee Smoothie (dairy-free)
- Vegan Breakfast Burritos
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Overnight Oats
If you guy are looking for more breakfast inspiration, check out this Coconut Blueberry Smoothie Bowl!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!Print
Cream Cheese Toast
- Prep Time: 6 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Toaster
- Cuisine: American
Strawberries and Cream Toast + Chia Seeds – A quick and easy breakfast that you can take on-the-go!
- 1 piece of your favorite bread, toasted (gluten-free works!)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 large strawberries (or 3–4 smaller strawberries), sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3–4 tablespoons dairy-free cream cheese
- Toast your bread.
- Meanwhile, place the cream cheese in small bowl.
- Add flax and chia seeds.
- Mix with hand-mixer until fully combined.
- Spread cream cheese over toast.
- Lay strawberries across toast.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with additional chia seeds for garnish, if desired.
- Whipped Cream Cheese: you CAN skip this step if you want – mixing by hand works too, but it is just extra-good when you whip the cream cheese!
- Dairy-Free Cream Cheese: I love Kite Hill for my df cream cheese!
Keywords: cream cheese toast
Home Plix says
Amazing toast recipe. I love this recipe and want to cook it at my breakfast hour. Thanks for sharing such an awesome recipe.