- 2 sugar cubes
- 1/2 Teaspoon water
- 2 fresh strawberries (additional for garnish as desired)
- 2oz premium Canadian whiskey
- 1 orange rind
- (soda water is optional if you want to tone down the whiskey further)
- Muddle 2 sugar cubes with water (to dissolve sugar) in a low ball glass.
- Add strawberries and muddle as well.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add 2oz premium whiskey.
- Garnish with orange rind (and strawberry if you want).
- Soda water could also be added if individuals want whiskey toned down even further, but as the ice melts, the whiskey will diluted.