Creamy Italian Dressing – a light and delicious, homemade Italian dressing that is dairy-free, Whole30 and Paleo!
- 1/3 cup olive oil (avocado oil works too)
- 1/2 cup Califia unsweetened almondmilk (sub Califia unsweetened BetterHalf creamer to make thicker)
- 3/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1 Teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 Teaspoon dried parsley
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and whisk to fully combine.
- Taste and add additional salt, vinegar or herbs, as desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Dressing will separate naturally, simply re-whisk prior to use.
Keywords: creamy Italian dressing