Turkey Bacon in the Oven – an incredibly easy, hassle-free way to cook turkey bacon in the oven! Perfect for any breakfast or brunch!
- 7–8 slices of turkey bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place turkey on a parchment-lined baking sheet; ensure pieces aren’t touching.
- Place in oven, middle rack, for 8-13 minutes. At 8 minutes the turkey bacon will be cooked, but not crispy. As you get closer to 12 or 13 minutes the turkey bacon will get more and more crispy – how long you ultimately need to cook it depends upon how you like your bacon cooked!
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
- Paleo/Whole30: for paleo/Whole30 just double check your ingredient list.
Keywords: turkey bacon in the oven