Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake Jars – a light and delicious dairy-free/vegan/Paleo holiday dessert!
- 1 1/2–2 cups grain-free granola (check ingredients if Paleo)
- 5 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)and then drain
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup blackberries
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 3 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Add Blackberry-Raspberry Compote ingredients to small sauce pan and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to simmer on low for approximately 10 minutes, or until it begins to reduce.
- Once it has reduced and thickened, remove from heat to let cool and it will become even thicker as it cools.
- Meanwhile, combine granola and dates in mixing bowl and use your hands to combine. You can also place them in a food processor to initially start to combine them, but you will ultimately need to finish combining them with your hands.
- Take the Cheesecake Filling ingredients and place in high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until it has reached a creamy, smooth consistency.
- If you are achieving a smooth consistency, add additional coconut milk 1 Tablespoon at a time and then blend some more, scraping down sides as you go.
- Taste and add additional lemon juice or maple syrup, as desired.
- Take small 3oz jars and place Crust at the bottom, then add Cheesecake Filling and top with Blackberry Raspberry Compote.
- Garnish with additional fresh Driscoll’s blackberries and raspberries.
- Serve immediately or prep ahead of time and keep in refrigerator overnight.
Keywords: vegan cheesecake jars